Re: [Phys-l] Premed Requirements Commentary

Rick says:

-----Original Message-----
From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu
[mailto:phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu] On Behalf Of Rick
Tarara

OR.....we can turn off the broken record of certain critics and judge
for
ourselves, based largely on the success or failure of our graduates,

Amen. While we constantly strive to improve what we're doing, our
alumni are successful in pursuing whatever post-graduation careers they
want. We have produced teachers, clergy, staff scientists, graduate
students, etc. And, a few who still haven't figured out what to do when
they grow up, but still render favorable views on the education we
provided.

"A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how

strong she is until she gets in hot water. -- Eleanor Roosevelt

Dr. George Spagna
Chair, Physics Department
Randolph-Macon College
P.O. Box 5005