Re: [Phys-l] something to read

Hi Scott-
Go to
http://arxiv.org/
and click on hep-ph under "physics". It should be self-evident from there. The number 0609015 means the 15th paper in September '06.
Best,
Jack

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006, Scott Goelzer wrote:

Jack,
I could not find your comments.
Would you provide a full URL?

Thanks
Scott

Scott Goelzer
Physics Teacher
Coe-Brown Northwood Academy
Northwood NH 03261
sgoelzer@coebrownacademy.com

On Sep 11, 2006, at 1:33 AM, Jack Uretsky wrote:

Hi all-
hep-ph/0609015 My comments on the RHIC experiment. Everything you
could
possibly want to know, unless you want to get into the math
details, is in
the abstract, which is the same as the conclusions. The words "quark
gluon plasma" do not appear anywhere in the paper.
Regards,
Jack