Re: [Phys-l] Jackson County Show and a Better Mousetrap

An M&M imbedded in a peanut butter smeared trigger rarely fails.
A skilled mouse can clean a trap, but sooner or later they tug that M&M.

43 kills in one very night at a lovely attic apartment I rented long ago as an undergrad.

Scott

Scott Goelzer
Physics Teacher
Coe-Brown Northwood Academy