To: "Forum for Physics Educators" <phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 2:18 PM
Subject: [Phys-l] VCR/DVD

I think that our VCR is dead. It frequently says to clean the heads,
but we do so apparently to no avail.

Is there something that we are likely doing wrong?

Does someone have a suggestion for a new unit brand?

Perhaps we should get a VCR/DVD unit. Suggestions?

Is there a Consumer Report site or the like that might help?

Thanks, Jim

J M Green
Email: MailTo:JMGreen@sisna.com
WWW: HTTP://users.sisna.com/JMGreen