Re: [Phys-l] Seeking Diagnostic Tests

At 07:07 PM 8/13/2006, you wrote:
I am seeking diagnostic tests on LCR circuits and opamps.
Any suggestions gratefully received
Bill Rachinger
Monash University
<bill.rachinger@spme.monash.edu.au>

I may be off on the wrong foot...but, once upon a time,
an LCR circuit was used to provide range rings for a (Decca)
Radar plan position indicator.
An emitter / cathode follower was held on during the screen
flyback, and at the radial scan start, the follower cut off.
The LCR rang and its oscillations fed into the brightup.

Starting an LCR to ring in this way offersa means for
measuring frequency and Q with an oscilloscope.

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!