From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu
[mailto:phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu] On Behalf Of Brian
Whatcott
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 11:00 AM
To: Forum for Physics Educators
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] laser pointer

At 11:23 AM 8/10/2006, you wrote:
I have an old (red) laser pointer from Metrologic, and the on/off is on
the pocket clip. I have to use tape or a rubber band to keep the beam on
for an extended time. I would like to get two new quality pointers (red
and green) that can be turned on for long periods of time (on/off
button?). Does anyone know of a good source of this type of laser pointer?

<http://z-bolt.com/generic27.html?gclid=CJLCoo3L1YYCFQ7dSQod-hxsDg>

This site shows a model BTG-7 in red & green.
(5 mile range claim) $60
Not sure if the 'on' is momentary or toggled.

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!