Re: [Phys-l] CP Violation and the Equivalence principle

I am suggesting that if you are running across regurgitated ancient history, it would be nice of you to let us know of the fact. A good way
to do find out if that is what you have encountered is to look at the original paper before deciding whether it is worth a comment.
Curiosity is a valuable trait in the practice of physics.

If you need help in learning how to access Spires and the ArXiv, I am willing to help, although there are links at
http://www.hep. anl.gov/Theory/home.html
Regards,
Jack