Re: [Phys-l] Physics Lab Tech Opening at Cal Poly Pomona

Joel writes:

How easy is it to live on about 37k per year in that neck of the woods?

Ah Joel, you don't need money in the land of milk and honey!

Somewhat more seriously, it seems to me that this could easily be an issue for many folks. On the other hand I keep hearing how unbelievably great the U.S. economy is doing these days under the "steady, compassionate, and conservative" hand of the current administration (see for example <http://tinyurl.com/qyb6g> and <http://tinyurl.com/ln628>) so no worries, eh?

--
John "Slo" Mallinckrodt

Professor of Physics, Cal Poly Pomona
<http://www.csupomona.edu/~ajm>