Re: [Phys-l] Weight Hangers (5 g)

Pasco has them on page 190 of the 2006 catalog. If you ask them, they
will sell them to you separately from the mass set.

Greg

Gregory Puskar
Laboratory Manager
West Virginia University Physics Department
PO Box 6315
Morgantown, WV 26506

CVBritton@mac.com 02/27/06 3:54 PM >>>
Here on Tap-L or perhaps on Phys-L there has been a recent brief
exchange about small weight hangers. Five grams rather than 50 grams.

My traipse through the archives of both lists has come up dry.

Was I imagining this exchange - or could someone remind of the source.

thanks.