Re: [Phys-l] iPod music compression

They do/did sell such a thing. I believe it was in Popular Science about
3-4 years ago. I kept the writeup, but filed it away somewhere. I can look
for it if you are really interested. New technology replaces old
technology. CD-R's were all the rage until iPods came along. Who knows how
long actual CD's will be manufactured with all the music files being
made/transferred these days?

Forum for Physics Educators <phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu> on Monday,