Re: [Phys-l] Calc-based physics 2 documents and videos

All documents are in html with links to jpg files, so
you're ok with these. You'll need Microsoft Media
Player installed on your Mac to play the wmv files, so
you're ok here too. You won't be able to play the wim
files within some of the htm files on a Mac using
physics toolkit unless you have a pc emulator.

Bob Carlson

Before I try all this, will my Apple do it?

bc