Re: [Phys-l] Calc-based physics 2 documents and videos

Before I try all this, will my Apple do it?

bc

Robert Carlson wrote:

I've placed some documents and videos for the second
semester of a calc-based physics course at
http://physicstoolkit.com/wim/. The links to wmv
files require Microsoft Media Player. Within some of
the htm documents, there is a link to a file with a
wim extension. These files require Physics Toolkit. You can download a demo version at http://physicstoolkit.com, then use wim.exe to open
the wim files. As an example, e1940 can be accessed
using the link, http://physicstoolkit.com/wim/video/
(this folder is shown in the link). Save all files
with the e1940* prefix (includes all htm, wim and jpv
files with this prefix) to a folder on your hard
drive. Make sure these files are saved with the file
names exactly as shown, Internet Explorer has a bad
habit of adding extra file extensions. For example,
it may save e1940.wim as e1940.wim.htm and it may add
the jpg extension to the jpv files. Once the files
are downloaded use wim.exe to open the file with the
wim extension.

Bob Carlson