Re: [Phys-l] OT: Symmetrical Democracy in Action

"Though indeed off-topic, I thought you might be amused
to see a certain symmetry in the affairs of Government,
Business and the People."

You meant asymmetry?

Or did you mean symmetry, because in both cases the govt. is breaking the law?

bc, who sees the China cooperation, in addition to resisting divulgement of trade secrets, confirms the $$ trump rule.

Brian Whatcott wrote:

Though indeed off-topic, I thought you might be amused
to see a certain symmetry in the affairs of Government,
Business and the People.

The first URL details a Judge's order issued to expedite the
release of warrantless spying details, which is being opposed by
the Department of Justice.

The second URL details the efforts of the Department of Justice
to expedite the release of information about search engine users
which is being opposed by a search engine corporation..

<http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1895,1928172,00.asp>

<http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory?id=1633788>

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!