Re: [Phys-l] Parents don't see a crisis over science and math

Hi all-
John Clement wrote (in part}:

I think in the case of Dover, PA, it was not necessarily scientific
arguments that convinced parents. It was the way in which the board lied,
and wasted taxpayer money that was probably the final blow.

John, unfortunately, has the chronology backward. The parents brought the suit. It wasn't until the suit went to trial that the lying came into play.
Regards,
Jack

-- "Trust me. I have a lot of experience at this."