Re: [Phys-l] Relativisitic mass vs Invariant mass

| Hi Joel,
|
| Are you referring to the author's efforts?

Mostly I was referring to the entire article as a recent effort in the
debate. I suppose that since I am on the same side as the author I had
some affinity for the argument and am guilty of a bit of proselytizing.

| Does anyone know why Einstein wrote this Letter to Lincoln
| Barnett? (It is not good to introduce the concept of the mass
| M = m/(1 − v2/c2)1/2 of a moving body for which no
| clear definition can be given.) Or what was Lincoln's
| question? Anyone has the complete Einstein's 1947 letter to
| Lincoln Barnett?

I have no knowledge regarding your question above, sorry.

Joel R.