Re: [Phys-l] test : fancy symbols, utf-8 encoding

What is the utf-8 encoding?
I suggest that a short tutorial on "what is new" be composed and posted for those of us who are less sophisticated than others. What I have in mind is a description, with concrete-operational examples, about how do different things on our new list.

Ludwik Kowalski
Let the perfect not be the enemy of the good.