[Phys-l] Thank-you for emailing York House School. As of April 1, 2005 we have

Thank-you for emailing York House School. As of April 1, 2005 we have
discontinued support of the yorkhouse.bc.ca domain. Our new domain is
yorkhouse.ca

In most cases you can simply remove the ".bc" part of the email address
and resend your email. Please also be sure to update your address book.

Thanks.

York House School Technology Support