[Phys-L] Publishing AP Physics B Handbook

Greetings!

I have developed a handbook for AP Physics B course and Instructor's
Manual for it. I am currently marketing it myself; I normally print
copies and ship to teachers and schools who place order to me.

I would like to have a professional publisher market it the Handbook
as-is for me. I am considering Lulu publishers. Does anyone have =
an
experience and/or suggestion with such publishers you could share wit=
me? Thanks, =20

~ Hasan Fakhruddin

Instructor of Physics

The Indiana Academy for