[Phys-L] Make and Take Ideas

Last year we conducted a "Make and Take" workshop for area high school physics
teachers to build a flame tube from an aluminum down spout.

I would be happy to share the design plans, but I am a little concerned about
the liability issues.

I have used my flame tube successfully for over twenty years, both with LP and
natural gas. Still, I don't know what might go wrong if someone else builds a
leaky one, and I certainly do not want to be held accountable.

They do make a great demonstration, though.
--
Stuart Leinoff
Professor of Physics