[Phys-L] Re: Another attack on Evolution

| Friends, I'm here for discussions about Physics, _not_
| Biology. What about you?
|
| Could those contributing to this thread _please_ take this
| discussion to a more appropriate forum? Pretty please with
| sugar on it?

While I understand and appreciate the sentiment expressed above, the
latest few posts that talk about "ultrametricity" and probability and
statistics wrt DNA are reasonably appropriate (bio-physics), IMO. Not
to mention quite interesting and at least somewhat less inflammatory.
Then some of the earlier postings, which I would agree were getting a
bit tiresome for this list.

As they say just an opinion here.

Joel R.