[Phys-L] spam blocking programs

Sorry to anyone who gets a message from me to verify their existence as
real humans and not spam agents. Unfortunately, this new blocker doesn't
let me verify everyone from the list at once or the list in general. Once
you are verified, then it trusts you from then on. If anyone has any less
obtrusive suggestions, I'd be happy to hear them. Otherwise all you need
to do is hit reply and send...done. Again, sorry for any intrusion.

Thanks
Matt