[Phys-L] Re: Another attack on Evolution

Consult the original literature, watch and see who seems to try to
follow the example of Christ - clearly seen if you read the gospels -
those are the ones who strive to be Christians. Individuals/groups that
consistently engage in un Christlike behavior are, at least in my own
view, are not Christians regardless or verbal professions, church
attendance, etc. Of course my opinion and $2.45 will get you a cup of
coffee at the local Java Joes, plus tax .
James Mackey

Hugh Haskell wrote:

So whose word as to "who is or is not Christian" are we to take? I
have heard people in the mainstream churches claim, as you just have,
that the people Jack was talking about are not Christian. But those
mentioned by Jack have said that people in mainstream churches who
don't follow their theology are not Christian. Since both groups seem
to use the same source as their reference point (the Christian
Bible), how are we to know who is right?

Hugh
--

Hugh Haskell
<mailto:haskell@ncssm.edu>

(919) 467-7610

Never ask someone what computer they use. If they use a Mac, they
will tell you. If not, why embarrass them?
--Douglas Adams