[Phys-L] Re: Another attack on Evolution

I think the problem here is using two meanings for the word christian.
Christians are people who use the New Testament as the basis for their
beliefs. christians (LC c) are people who behave as Jesus taught;
that includes an overlapping group e.g. "good" people including
Unitarians and "good" Christians, but not that guy who cares not if San
Francisco is attacked and proclaimed the stroke was god's vengeance for
"giving up" Gaza.

bc, not always Christian.