----- Original Message -----
From: "Fayngold, Moses" <fayngold@ADM.NJIT.EDU>
There is another interesting effect worth trying to animate - the change
in the background radiation. At a certain speed of the spaceship the peak
in its spectrum as observed on Earth, will be all blue-shifted into the
visible, so even in the absense of stars, dust, and other masssive
sources,
the view in front will start gleaming. I would also expect the rear view
darkened and eventually almost totally dark.
The global anisotropy of the backgound radiation observed from a
relativistic spaceship does not contradict Lorentz-invariance, because it
is due to the motion of the surrounding medium relative to the spaceship,
- not to the change of the laws of nature.