[Phys-L] 9/64 Issue of TPT Needed

Colleagues,

AAPT is in the process of putting all back issues of TPT online. The only issue we are missing is the TPT from September 1964. Does anyone have an 9/64 issue they would be willing to give us?

Of course we have bound copies but we need a copy that we can give to a vendor who will cut it to make the scanning to pdf easier.

Warren

Dr. Warren W. Hein
Associate Executive Officer
American Association of Physics Teachers
One Physics Ellipse
College Park, MD 20740-3842

E-mail: whein@aapt.org
Phone: 301-209-3323
FAX: 301-209-0845

http://www.aapt.org/

"Enhancing the understanding and appreciation of physics through teaching"