[Phys-L] Baryongenesis From QCD and SUSY

The process that generated the SM particles in the early Universe is not
well understood. Early ideas like GUT Baryongenesis and Planck Scale
Baryongenesis seem ruled out by inflation which would dilute baryon number to a virtual
zero value. Of course Electroweak Baryongenesis and Leptogenesis are still
promising approaches to this problem as is the Afflect Dine Mechanism.
However, merely as a speculative exercise I would like to offer another
possible mechanism for the creation of the SM particles in the early Universe
which has some attractive features. Whether this proposal could survive a
rigorous analysis meshing the decay of the inflaton field with the expected SUSY
breaking scale I can't say. In any case ignoring this vital detail I will
charge ahead.

In SUSY QCD we have a the following relationships (superpartners will be
represented by a preceding ~ and a post (bar) indicates an antiparticle. This
proposal also assumes that B-L charge is conserved. It is my opinion that this
charge is gauged at high energy and therefore is strictly conserved unlike
baryon and lepton number which are global charges. I also require R parity to be
strictly conserved. Weak charge is not conserved.

~u(bar)= [ d,s] ~d(bar)= [ u,s] or [ c,d] ~c(bar)= [ s,b] or [b,s]
or [d,d]

~s(bar)= [ u,d] or [ c,b] or [ t,s] ~t(bar)= [s,s] ~b(bar)= [ c,s]

This is based on SU(3)_F symmetry for u, d and s quarks and the Fitzpatrick
SO(1,1) X Z_2(sigma_z) symmetry for the c,b and t quarks.

So we easily see we have a baryon violating process with a choice of decay
chains which can generate an asymmetry between matter and anti matter. For
example assuming the creation of a pair of gluoninos such as

~ g_Rg + ~g_rG (caps indicate anticolor) we can have

~g_Rg >>>> ~s(bar)_R + s_g

~s(bar)_R >>>> u_b + d_g + ~v_x

The sneutrino ~v_x conserves R parity and B-L charge and is an
attractive WIMP candidate.

Or we can have

~g_Rg >>>> ~s_g + s(bar)_R

~s_g >>>>> u(bar)_R + d(bar)_B + ~v(bar)_x

And so on.

Bob Zannelli