[Phys-L] Re: Warning: Don't ask for Library loans on Political Topics

"They also were loyal soldiers in the Queen's army."

xcpt at Amritsar?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amritsar_Massacre

bc, who finds it curious that Sikh's baptize.

John Clement wrote:

Here is the excerpt from the Boston Globe article:
http://www.boston.com/news/education/higher/articles/2005/12/24/students_tal
l_tale_revealed/
---------------------------------
But yesterday, the student confessed that he had made it up after being
confronted by the professor who had repeated the story to a Standard-Times
reporter.

The professor, Brian Glyn Williams, said he went to his former student's

cut

This sounds like the dog ate my homework story. Did the student turn in the
report? I suspect this story was concocted because the student did not do

cut

So many of us were taken in!!!! But, my story about the Sikh family being
visited is true, as we know the people involved. My point about the
security people not knowing things is well illustrated by this. The Sikhs
are a group whose religion rejects both Islam and Hiduism. They also were
loyal soldiers in the Queen's army.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX