[Phys-L] Re: OT FISA and Fishing Expeditions from NSA

That's the spirit! How about discussing full body X-rays with
your female students? After all, if they are not terrorists, they
have nothing to hide passing through airports, if they don't
realize they are being viewed essentially naked (at very
few airports, as yet!)

Brian Whatcott