[Phys-L] Re: judge rejects i.d. in PA case

Bernard Cleyet wrote:
I think JD missed my point.

Yes, it appears I diametrically misinterpreted what BC was saying. Sorry.

I still object to the phrase
loath to make a moral judgment
as being -- at best -- alarmingly open to misinterpretation.

Morals and judgement are good things.

I think we can agree on some other phrasing. Perhaps something like this:
One should not use formulaic proverbs in place of moral judgement.