Brian

From: "mjlich1" <mjlich1@yahoo.com>

I am a government simulation project officer, that has an 11 channel
Lockheed Martin TOPSCENE 4869 Image Generator based upon SGI
Infinite Reality hardware, that is excess equipment. Circa 2003.

I am looking for a government or educational institution that has
simulation project that could use the gear. I could have this
equipment delivered to another US federal entity or contractors
providing SGI IG support to the DoD free of charge. License
transfers can be arranged.

I'd hate to hear about another program that could benefit from this
hardware when it's taking up space in my warehouse.

Anyone out there have any ideas, drop a line. We can discuss the
details with my logisticians.

VR

Mike

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!