[Phys-L] Re: Combining "Survivor" and physics???

Wow...and I thought 95% was being conservative for today's high school
population. Personally, I think pop culture (such as popular television
shows, computer games, music) is embedded deeper into the kids' minds
these days, even if it's second hand exposure (i.e. conversations with
friends, etc.). Maybe I'm wrong.

Matt

Maybe 60 or 65 percent.
But 95% ????