To: PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU

Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 06:43:49 -0500

Subject: Physics textbooks

In my home library, I have about 300 physics text and reference and l=
ab

books dating from the 1930's to the present. They are in excellent

condition.

Now, at the age of 83, I no longer have much use for them and would

like to see the books find happy homes.

Does anyone have a need for a particular book that might be hard to f=
ind?

Would anyone give me a reasonable (or even an unreasonable) offer

for the entire lot?

I am prepared to pack and ship them anywhere in the world.

Herb Gottlieb

Prof. Eric T. Lane eric-lane@utc.edu
Physics Dept. 2352 423-265-7804
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga