[Phys-L] Re: Physics Perspective

I liked the research on ciggies and gasoline. Back in the 8th grade
(ca. 1950) my science teacher said dropping a lighted cigarette in to an
auto. gas tank would extinguish it. I've had difficulty lighting
spilled gasoline, as a means of getting rid of it.

bc

Brian Whatcott wrote:

Here's a physics perspective on movies. It's a boring layout, judgmental,
short on illustrations, and interspersed with equations.

Still, I hope you like it.

<http://intuitor.com/moviephysics/>

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!