[Phys-L] Re: Here we go again. WTC brought down by aircraft, not.

The information about the third large building is sketchy at best on
the web so it is difficult to find that out. The official explanation
is that diesel fuel stored there for generators fed the fire. The
radius of destruction around the WTC encompassed all of the Trade
Center buildings and there was also damage to nearby buildings. It is
not surprising there might have been other fires. The exact cause was
not given as far as I can see. There were also reports claiming that
fire fighters were understandably reluctant to put out the fire in
seven.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 12:34:36 -0600