[Phys-L] Re: Here we go again. WTC brought down by aircraft, not.

People who are foisting these 'conspiracy theories' concerning the WTC are
either some very sick puppies (like the Kansas based Baptists who protest at
servicemen's funerals claiming god is punishing America for accepting
homosexuals), or are just out to make a quick buck. Either way, we should
not be wasting ANY time or bandwidth with the topic!

Rick

Richard W. Tarara
Professor of Physics
Saint Mary's College
Notre Dame, Indiana
rtarara@saintmarys.edu
Free Physics Educational Software (Win & Mac)
Animations for Lectures
Photo-realistic Lab simulations
Energy management simulations
Energy 2100--class project