[Phys-L] Re: Here we go again. WTC brought down by aircraft, not.

I haven't looked at the tapes recently, but it is my distinct impression
that they clearly show that the top parts of the building collapsed first,
and then you can see the progressive crushing of the floors below. It looks
quite different from a demolition where the bottom floors collapse first and
then the building just sinks into a pile of rubble.

This visual evidence along with the difficulty in setting charges properly,
and the structural design evidence should convince most people that this
hypothesis is probably incorrect. But conspiracy theorists are never
satisfied by evidence.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX

Professor thinks bombs, not planes, toppled WTC:

The physics of 9/11 - including how fast and symmetrically one of the
World Trade Center buildings fell - prove that official explanations of
the collapses are wrong, says a Brigham Young University physics
professor.
http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,635160132,00.html

===
Professor Has Theory About 9/11 Attacks: