[Phys-L] quantum of action

Hello all! Forgive my limited understanding of particle physics - I hope I
can ask this question sensibly.

Is it true that we can think of the vacuum energy as giving rise to _any_
particle recognized by the standard model, including the force carrier
bosons such as the photon and gluon? What is the relationship between the
force carrier particles and the vacuum energy? I guess my question has to
do with how to think about _energy_... is it right to think that energy can
take the 'form' of particles; particles with mass like quarks, or particles
without mass like photons and gluons? And that it is the energy (or the
uncertainty of it!) that is primary, and what we call particles (everything
listed on the standard model) are more like particular forms of 'condensed'
or 'constrained' energy? And that in this sense of the primacy of energy,
we can imagine that the most fundamental 'thing' in the universe is actually
the quantum of action, energy x time, which follows the uncertainty relation
energy x time > h/2pi? In other words, is it possible to think of the
quantum of action as primary, and all manifest particles, including photons
and gluons, as expressions of this relation?

Please help alleviate my confusion!

Thank you-

-Seth