[Phys-L] Noise. Was: Re: A novel voting system

Back to physics. Anyone know anything interesting about anti-noise
bylaws?

Leigh

*There is no such thing as a citizen of BC, though that term is often
used.

I've heard of noisy party participants prosecuted under nuisance laws.

They are crown subjects?

bc

Leigh Palmer wrote:

Dear Colleagues,

I thank you all for indulging this discussion, and I certainly
understand your desire to get back to physics. It has been very

cut