[Phys-L] Re: Laser Temperature Gun

In the same vein, there is a tellurometer with a laser LED
target, that uses the same ol' sonar principle. to measure distance
across a room.

Brian W

At 10:38 AM 11/4/2005, you wrote:
I suspect the laser just aims the device. What is being sensed is
the ir radiation...it is a commonly used thermal sensor.

joe
Joseph J. Bellina, Jr. Ph.D.