[Phys-L] Google: Was: Re: Slow list?

Superficially this appears a good idea. However, (remember it's bc's
memory) google is known to cooperate w/ govt(s) in censoring,
cooperating w/ a more authoritarian govt., etc. I think Dan's list is
more immune from (to?) this. Returning to the original subject, are we
certain the problem is w/ the list and not w/ each of our servers and
locations? I agree it would be "nice" to be able to use HTML; perhaps
Dan will organize this eventually.

bc, not that put out by slowness, etc.

p.s. during the period in question, I didn't notice a sig. delay, tho
did w/ our previous list server.