[Phys-L] Slow list?

For several days now, messages I send to Phys-L take an awful long time
to appear in the archives, and to come back to me. For example, I sent
a message about survey meters that left my computer at 12:22 PM EDT and
did not arrive in the archives nor back to me until 1:51 PM EDT... an
elapsed time of about 1.5 hours. Is anyone else experiencing this?

It sometimes makes disussions a bit awkard when that kind of time delay
occurs. The discussion could have changed to a new topic, or old
questions are answered and new questions are asked before my message
arrives.

Michael D. Edmiston, Ph.D.
Professor of Physics and Chemistry
Bluffton University