From: "Bernard Cleyet" <anngeorg@PACBELL.NET>
To: <PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 11:06 AM
Subject: Re: SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM, SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM, LOVELY SPAM,
WONDERFUL SPAM

I have mentioned before that I wish there was a "social" Physics list,
i.e. one where science knowledgeable people, e.g. us, would discuss
those "spam" issues. We have this now, but objectionably. Why not
continue w/ as KT has initiated, but w/ a unique initial subject line,
e.g. OTSP (off topic social Physics). Then the objectors could set a
filter to shunt those posts off to never never land?

bc