[Phys-L] Re: Survey Meters

Thanks for the check on unit comparisons.
In browsing for meter schematics, I noticed that an iodide scintillator
into a PMT seems to be the preferred way of achieving a sensitive detector.
And I was piqued to notice a nuclear spectrum analyzer. Not quite sure of its
operational modus: pulse height binning?

Brian W