[Phys-L] Re: [SPAM-4.611] Re: THE WEDGE STRATEGY of The ID Movement

In a message dated 10/16/2005 12:00:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
anngeorg@PACBELL.NET writes:

">No read Fetus. Calling a collection of embryo cells a baby is a nice
trick.
BTW real babies go without health care in America, doesn't seem to
bother the
"pro-lifers" at all.
"

This is quite self consistent. Read Moral Politics to learn why.

=======

Yes, actually I know. I am very familiar with Lakoff. But thank you for
giving me a little hope that there are still people around with a sense of right
and wrong.

Bob Zannelli