[Phys-L] Re: THE WEDGE STRATEGY of The ID Movement

This list's members are more liberal than that other one in the sense of
tolerance, maybe politically too. Occasionally one complains by
suggesting "we" get back on topic, however, this usually happens about
the time the horse dies.

cliché: as far as I'm concerned, feel free.

bc, who can't stand that feel cliché; prefers be (or you are) free to ...

Tom Wayburn wrote:

At the risk of compounding a felony by continuing off topic, I presen=
t a number of list servers where the discussion of The Wedge Strategy=
and general debate among left-wing scholars with a handful of die-ha=
rd proponents of capitalism rages unabated. Admittedly, most of the =
posts have to do with petroleum and other energy questions, however d=
iscussion of evolution, geopolitics, and current events is unavoidabl=
e. It wouldn't hurt anyone to read the group's "mission statement" e=
ven if it is not adhered to closely and one or two sample posts for e=
ach of these groups. There are a number of physicists and physics te=
achers who contribute frequently, nevertheless debate on the meaning =
of thermodynamics continues as well. A theme one hears repeatedly i=
s that the "collision of thermodynamics, genetics, and geopolitics sp=
ells the doom of the human race". [Jay Hansen]=20

oup and has not been successful - at least from my view.