[Phys-L] Re: THE WEDGE STRATEGY of The ID Movement

At the risk of compounding a felony by continuing off topic, I presen=
t a number of list servers where the discussion of The Wedge Strategy=
and general debate among left-wing scholars with a handful of die-ha=
rd proponents of capitalism rages unabated. Admittedly, most of the =
posts have to do with petroleum and other energy questions, however d=
iscussion of evolution, geopolitics, and current events is unavoidabl=
e. It wouldn't hurt anyone to read the group's "mission statement" e=
ven if it is not adhered to closely and one or two sample posts for e=
ach of these groups. There are a number of physicists and physics te=
achers who contribute frequently, nevertheless debate on the meaning =
of thermodynamics continues as well. A theme one hears repeatedly i=
s that the "collision of thermodynamics, genetics, and geopolitics sp=
ells the doom of the human race". [Jay Hansen]=20

oup and has not been successful - at least from my view.