[Phys-L] looking for software

Hello all,

I'm looking at doing a little research project that would involve
simulating mechanical motion and interactions, as one can do in
Interactive Physics. The catch: I would need to simulate 3D, rather
than 2D, situations.

Is anyone aware of any software that is already set up to do that?
Since it is for a research project, it would not need to have an
"intuitive interface," as Interactive Physics has (although that
wouldn't hurt).

Thanks for any leads you can offer,
--
Dr. James McLean phone: (585) 245-5897
Dept. of Physics and Astronomy FAX: (585) 245-5288