[Phys-L] Re: New Orleans

A newspaper account I read, indicated that within a year or two of the
first settlement, a hurrican came that essentially destroyed the first
settlement. It was immediately rebuilt.

(I haven't checked the accuracy of the reporting)

Joel Rauber
Department of Physics - SDSU

Joel.Rauber@sdstate.edu
605-688-4293