[Phys-L] water-rocket lifting a man?

Some of my students are building a water-rocket launcher. Today, while in
the library to try to collect more information, one of my students stumbled
across this one website. They were laughing hysterically and showed it to
me. It looks as though a bunch of water rockets were attached to someone
and released...tossing the person into a lake. I'm sure these things have
quite a bit of thrust to them, but part of the video doesn't look quite
right. It almost looks as though the man is being lifted by some other
means, perhaps by helicopter, and released. What are your thoughts?

Here is the website: http://polyplex.org/cjh/rockets/other/bpj.wmv

Enjoy,
Dwight
Ashland, OH