[Phys-L] Re: student mathematical capabilities

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rauber, Joel" <Joel.Rauber@SDSTATE.EDU>
To: <PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU>
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 3:58 PM
Subject: Re: student mathematical capabilities

A question that quickly enters my mind, Are the kinds of things we would
put in a standards/outcomes statement already there in current Math
curricula standards/outcomes statements?

For NY, try: http://www.emsc.nysed.gov/nysatl/standards.html

On that page, select mathematics, science, and technology, then do the same
for standard area, then pick the standard (1-7), and choose a level. You
may have to try several levels to get to all 7 standards.